Report a Concern
Safe School Alerting Coming Soon! Thank you for being patient with us as we implement this system.
The Dieringer School District strives to provide students with optimal conditions for learning by maintaining a school environment where everyone is treated with respect and no one is physically or emotionally harmed.
Safety is always our number one priority. We encourage students, parents/guardians, volunteers and staff to report all safety concerns to any of our staff members or to submit concerns via Safe Schools Alert.
Every concern that is reported in the system immediately notifies our administrators so they can investigate and take appropriate action. Reports may be filed anonymously through this system. However, the more information we are provided with, the easier it is for us to address concerns in a timely manner.
- Harassment, Intimidation, Bullying (HIB) Form - OSPI
- Kids Mental Health Pierce County
- Pierce County Crisis Line - 1-800-576-7764
- Crisis Text Line
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7) - 1-800-273-8255
- TeenLink - 866-833-6546
- LGBTQIA+ The Trevor Project Lifeline - 1-866-488-7386
- Mental Health/ Substance Abuse crisis: SAMHSA'S National Helpline - 1-800-662-4357