If you are having trouble finding the best stop for your students, you are welcome and encouraged to call the transportation office for assistance.
- Bus routes are organized by neighborhoods and/or main streets and crossroads. Most students will be riding with the same bus and driver that they are used to.
- Look in the route name for your neighborhood or, if your neighborhood does not have a name look for the main street or crossroad that is nearest to your home.
(Example: Quietwater or 214th & 16th)
- AM - Runs to school, PM - Runs to Home
- There is a map that is closely associated with each set of routes and the circled numbers will closely coincide with the bus stops in the accompanying text document.
- The bus stop times are approximate and at the beginning of the school year, it will take a few days to dial in the bus stop time accuracy.
- A student will never be denied transportation because of the lack of/lost/or damaged bus pass.
- ROUTE #01 - The Estates
- ROUTE #07 - Quiet Water, Snag Island
- ROUTE #09 - Main Hwy, Skyline, 2nd, 16th, 18th, Evergreen Point
- ROUTE #11 - North Tapps Estates, Forest Canyon, Park Side Estates
- ROUTE #13 - O'Ferrell, Edwards, Bridle Crk, Misty Pond
- ROUTE #14 - Outback, 40th, Red Barn Area
- ROUTE #17 - Lk. Tapps Pkwy @ Franklin & Charlotte, Portofino, Orion Ridge and Deer Island
- ROUTE #19 - Tapps Island
- ROUTE #21 - Driftwood Point
- ROUTE #22 - Belara Apt, Terrace View, Townhomes
- ROUTE #23 - Grandview/Creator Luth. Orion Rdg./Deer Isl. Tacoma Point